Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My year

So this semester has flown by and I realized I don't really have plans for this summer. My original idea has most likely fallen through so I will probably spend most of the summer at home and hopefully I will find a job. Also, my hope of becoming a college adjustment peer at the beginning of next year most likely will not happen because I got written up Friday night. Ridiculous I know. Also, this school year is just a crazy mess until the end. I spend 2 weekends away from Coe for tennis, one of which I have a 12 page research paper and project due that Monday. I have a large fraternity harm reduction report to send to nationals which is due just after finals week. I don't have a date to our formal because people are either out of town, already asked, or have various other reasons they don't want to go. On top of all this, I still want to have some fun. A daunting task indeed, but, I'm Jon Roger, I'll figure it out.

No comments: