Monday, August 12, 2013

My new apartment

So three weeks ago I moved from my first apartment to a new place in a neighborhood called Harrison West. The more largely known area is called Victorian Village which is all 1800 Victorian Era homes redone for modern use. Mine is very similar. I tried to snap some photos of the neighborhood but because of the later hour I didn't get great shots. I also did walk very far so I will hold off on photos of some of the nearby houses (which are absolutely gorgeous). Here are a few photos of my new place. I'm not 100% moved in as one of the roommates hasn't completely moved out yet. I am one of three and one of my roommates has a dog, Archie (not pictured) which I have grown quite fond of.

Here is a google maps view of the outside of the apartment. It is a duplex and I am on the right.  

Here are a few photos of our living room, dining room, and kitchen.










Our backyard complete with a fire pit. Planning on having people over soon to take advantage! Hopefully soon tailgating will occur there as well.





And lastly here is my room. I'm not completely moved in the walls are a bit bare but I am comfortable there. It's great to finally have functional air conditioning!

No comments: