Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy to announce I am off the job market

Thankfully it didn't take nearly as long as I expected and I am happy to announce today I accepted a position as a Processing & Distribution Research Assistant in the Biopathology Center at Nationwide Children's Hospital. I will be processing and coordinating the distribution of human tumor and tissue samples. 
For those of you not from Columbus here is a link to the company (http://www.nationwidechildrens.org/) where I got this photo from. As I'm sure you gathered from the name it is indeed a children's hospital but also has extensive medical research. Many of the students in my program joined labs there and absolutely love it. My last day at OSU is May 2nd and I start my new job May 12th. In between I'll head back to Coe to watch tennis and graduation and make a quick trip up to Minnesota in between.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jon, now that you are gainfully employed, if you still want to play "competitive" tennis, there are a lot of tennis clubs in Columbus. My brother, Don Bigg, is a member of Swim and Racquet Club. It's worth a look