Thursday, July 8, 2010

Into the finals!

1 0 Spain! They won off a corner. Puyols, one of their defenders, headed it in off a pass from Xavi. Xavi is probably one of the most underrated players and my personal favorite. I also like Sergio Ramos a lot. Most people are obsessed with Spains forwards, Fernando Torres and David Villa. Anyway, we went back to plaza del torros. Had a great time. They won. Dance party at the stadium for around a half hour, then we ran into the streets and decided to climb into the city fountain with all the citizens. It got pretty crazy. Finals are Sunday at 8 30, a few hours after I get back from Seville. I will be very tired, but I will rally and hopefully Spain will prevail. I cant put into words how lucky I am to be here. I could not have picked a better summer to come to Spain!

No comments: