Friday, December 26, 2008

I Miss Coe

So I've been on winter break for over 2 weeks now and I have to say I wish I could go back to college faster. Don't get me wrong, I love not having to do anything such as homework or go to band, but not having to do anything has pretty much made me do nothing. I go to the gym and play tennis pretty much every day and I've read a few books, but other than that it has been a lot of Christmas get-togethers and watching TV. Nobody from high school has called me to do something and whenever I've contacted someone to see if we could do something, the response is always "Oh we'll for sure do something over break! I'll plan something and let you know." Well clearly either people are forgetting about me or just lying to me, either way not a comforting thought. I mean I understand that we probably weren't great friends in high school but I feel like I always tried to put my friends before me because I always thought it would pay off somewhere. I don't know. Leaving Coe where I've made tons of great friends and coming home to this makes me feel like nobody in high school really liked me that much. It sounds overly dramatic I know but I did wonder sometimes and this is one of those times. Anyway I have a massive headache(which has to do with the sour mood) from getting little to no sleep last night and playing tennis all day and I have a family gathering to drive 2 hours to and from tomorrow. Time for a glass a water, a few advil, and many hours of much needed sleep.

No comments: