Saturday, April 18, 2009

Whirlwind

Who knew college would be this exhausting? I don't have a problem getting anything done, but once I'm done, I become either anti-social or just fall asleep. I just can't seem to catch. Anyway, Thursday was FLUNK DAY meaning classing were canceled and the school just threw a huge party. It was amazing. I almost got written up by security because I was looking at a library shelf where all the books were knocked off of and security showed up and obviously thought it was me. I got the hell out of there haha. Anyway I didn't have to go to Michigan with tennis because I wasn't going to play and coach told me to stay at Coe and have fun so that was awesome. Today I experienced walking in high heels while raising money for charity. Long story. So I suck at blogging but nobody reads these so who cares huh? Peace

No comments: