Monday, June 15, 2009

Waves

Its kind of funny to watch your life kind of go in waves. School is a great example. School work always tends to escalate the week where you're busy one more night than usual and you have to leave for the weekend for one reason or another. Summer is very similar. Sometimes there are more people calling me to do things than I could possibly fit in and still get work done. Other times, such as these last couple of days, I haven't heard from anyone, and I really don't have anything else to occupy my time. It's kind of bizzare. I am enjoying summer however. As much as I miss people at Coe, the 612 is a nicer place than Cedar Rapids and its a good change being able to sleep a full 7 to 8 hours each night. However, I need to figure out how to make money. God damn economy. I should probably get on that right away.

No comments: