Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Comments on the debate that are not about politics

First off I want to apologize for being a terrible blogger. I am going to blame it on midterms and rotation stresses. I have material to write about I will update soon.
I want to comment on the debates without comments on politics. Great points going both ways if you looked past all the heated discussion but one thing that stuck out to me is how much older and grayer obama looks since four years ago when he was running for office. President of the United States is a rough job and I always chuckle a little at how hard people work to get into that position.
In other news I successfully performed my first handstand pushup today (I'm sure it is now your turn to chuckle). Looking to perform more body weight feats in the coming weeks.

No comments: