Thursday, October 4, 2012

My new toy

So I've been thinking about this for awhile but I decided to buy a juicer for my kitchen. I'm trying to get my fruits and especially vegetables and I saw this as a good way. I asked around for people that had it and settled on this Jack Lalanne model that I bought from Amazon on sale and for free shipping. Obviously everyone knows fruits and vegetables are great for you for many reasons that I may comment on in upcoming posts. Mainly I want to be healthier and have more energy during the day now that I'm in grad school. I do not want to get unhealthy and be addicted to coffee to try to get me through the day.
This is my first concoction (yes I realize it is in a beer glass) made of an orange, some bell peppers, broccoli, grapes, and some carrots. It was very good but from now on I might limit to one fruit because I got a bit of a sugar rush afterwards. More experiments to continue tomorrow.


No comments: