Monday, January 5, 2009

Revisting High School

So today I went back to St. Anthony with Aaron, Jon Slye, and Donald after a quick run to Chipotle in order to visit our favorite old teachers. On a whole, I have to say the visit wasn't even close to as awkward as I thought it would be. There were some awkward moments of course, for example people you didn't especially like who are still in high school and trying to decide whether or not you should respond to their greetings or not. However, I got to see nearly all of my favorite old teachers. We talked for a significant length of time with teachers such as Lulai, TK, Senior B, Ms. P, and to our pleasant suprise, the one, the only, Mr. Wayne Terry. We also talked to Mrs. Jurichko, Wiggins, Haugen, Kron, and Applehoff for a moment or two. We unfortunately didn't catch Gauchie, Macleod, or Urdahl but all and all, I enjoyed talking to my teachers. I do have a lot of good memories of high school even though it wasn't the greatest of course. All and all, I was glad I was able to go back and revisit those people who had influence on my education and on my life.

3 comments:

Joe said...

Did you hear mr terry is the principal next year?!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
slye guy 3 said...

yeha, you came barging into my english class. thanks a lot. half of them didnt even think jon was my real brother!