Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First day of class tomorrow

So I officially started my rotation this morning (although only a half day) and start my classes tomorrow. Now I am rotation with one Dr. Wu who is working on the HIV virus. His lab is very successful winning grants and publishing in prestigious journals left and right so I feel very lucky to get into his lab. Getting rotations is pretty much a free for all and I was lucky to be one of the first to meet with him (and most aggressive) and was able to talk him into letting me start the next day. Today I printed off around 100 pages of course information, notes, and required reading for day one along with the 3 large packets of info my post Doc in Dr. Wu's lab gave me so it has officially begun. Would love to talk more but I have stuff I need to do.

No comments: