Sunday, August 12, 2012

New Room Pictures

So as promised here are the updated photos of my room. Allposters.com had a sale and I couldn't resist. As you can see the wall by my bed is now dedicated to Barcelona (sorry Ankit) with an Abby Road poster to compliment. Behind my desk begins my art selection of a little Van Gough, Pablo Picaso and Salvador Dali in addition to a picture of the Earth at Night (was only $.99 and cool looking). Completely the room is the pull up bar which is removable and a Sergio Aguero poster. No I would not say I am a Manchester City fan but I do love Kun (his nickname). I am currently in the market for a Roger Federer or Rafael Nadal poster but the cheapest I found online was $20 pre shipping, which was what the rest of my room was with shipping included. 
In addition to my room I also bought a nice pair of shoes this weekend because my old ones are getting holes. 





No comments: