Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ohio Weather

So someone made a comment about the quick-changing weather when I did my interview here but I dismissed it because I've noticed wherever I visit people usually have something negative to say about the whether. I have to say however that Ohio whether can change pretty quickly. I woke up this morning and it was pouring and after getting ready around 8:30 I waited a few minutes to see if it would change (the rain was coming in waves). After it lightened up slightly I took off only for it to pour again by the time I reached the end of the road. By the time I got to work I was soaked. Thankfully I plan ahead and always bike in gym clothes and change there. This is nice because it gives me something dry and clean to wear at work and gives me clothes to take to the gym immediately after work. Within 30 minutes of being at work, the rain stopped and the sun came out. It was clear all day till 7 pm, when I was finishing up my work, and by 8 it was pouring again when I finished for the day. i just gutted it out and biked home getting soaked in the process but sure enough an hour after I'm back the sun is out again. After being caught in the rain a few times I think I should just stash my raincoat in my backpack for all times just in case.

No comments: