Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Leaf

So, its been awhile since I've last blog but I feel that in the coming weeks I will have much to think about and so I have decided to start it back up. Today is Friday and on Monday afternoon I fly to Spain for a significant portion of my summer. The program is through the University of Minnesota and I will live in an international dorm in Toledo Spain, just south of Madrid. The town is super historic with walls and a castle and is pretty small, only about 50 thousand in the area. I don't know a single person going and I haven't spoken a word of Spanish in a month so we will see how this goes. I've started to become super excited as other students have started emailing and we have started getting lots of information about the program. I expect it to be an experience of a lifetime and I intend to take lots of pictures. Stay tuned....

No comments: