Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Second week of school

So now school is actually starting to be, well, school. I have a paper due later today and have to read this difficult story. In addition, I have a presentation in my conversation class on Wednesday. It has been a little hard for me to focus on school while Iḿ here. I really didnt have much of a break from the school year. Hopefully the month off after this between school will be enough to refresh me. Anyway, Spain plays tonight at 8 30 and I will be going back to the Plaza del Torros to watch the game. My conversation class technically goes till nine, but last night we went till 9 15! Since its 15 minutes away and we still have to eat, Iḿ a little worried how much of th egame I will get to see. Anyway it should be fun.We leave for Granada at 5 am Friday so that will be unpleasant. On the flip side, I moved to a single yesterday and slept fantastically. Overall, Spain still going great, just need to start working on the whole school thing

No comments: