Friday, March 8, 2013

5000 blog views!

Today I received my 5000th blog views! Thank you to everyone for viewing. I have been trying to post but the multimedia upload has been defective lately so I will try to post some other things for your viewing pleasure. As for personal life updates, today is my last day of class before spring break begins. Spring break in grad school isn't quite the same (no Florida tennis trip) as I'll be sticking around and working through Wednesday but then I will head back to Coe for a long weekend which happens to also be St. Pattrick's day. I actually have a lot of homework to get done so hopefully my motivation will return which left me after the half semester of classes finished. Again thanks for viewing everyone I appreciate it. Even the haters.
Also feel free to leave comments and/or feedback. You can leave them even without an account

No comments: