Monday, March 25, 2013

Proud to announce I am the MCDB CGS representative

Today I am proud to announce I was elected my program's College Graduate School representative and will serve next year as our chair. I was somewhat surprised given my difficulty even getting my name on the ballot but am pleased none-the-less. I am also proud to saw that my final four picks have weathered the opening rounds and games and should Florida be Champion I will have a nice little bump in my pay this month. It remains to be seen. I haven't done a bracket the last few years because of NCAA rules and because I thought it was more fun to be an observer for the games. Man was I wrong I had so much more watching with just a few dollars on the line and more importantly bragging rights. Managed to get all of my homework done (and done well it looks like) amid all my basketball viewing and the USA's victory in the snow over Costa Rica.

No comments: