Tuesday, March 19, 2013

NCAA tournament

So March Madness is upon us. I didn't really notice the bracket coming out (or OSU winning the Big Ten) since I was driving back from Iowa. I did however just fill out my bracket and enter a tournament with my program. My final 4 picks are Duke, Ohio State, Florida, and Syracuse with Florida toping Duke in the final. None of my final 4 picks are number 1 seeds which is concerning but I think Indiana will go down, I think Duke can beat Louisville, I don't think Gonzaga deserves to be a number 1 seed, and I had Florida as my pick to win it all so Kansas had to fall. Defense wins championships (ie Florida) and they have some tradition. I also have #12 Oregon reaching the sweet 16. It is somewhat criminal they are even a #12 seed to begin with. I will try to get lots of hw done when I'm not watching so I can watch the games.
Let the madness begin! (Also the final is on my bday so it should be a good time).

No comments: