Friday, March 1, 2013

Attempt at IM sports #2 canned

So my program, MCDB, tried to make a co-ed indoor soccer team. It looked like a lot of fun games once a week in the ARC but unfortunately I was unaware of the level of enthusiasm at this school for IM sports. I tried to sign up after lunch on the day of registration and found to my dismay the league was already full and the waiting list was already 10 teams long. Since registration closed and the league was established it looks like once again I have been thwarted in my attempt to play Rec Sports (refer to my failure to previously join the tennis team for more information). This summer I swear we will get a team together. There's also rumored to be a kickball league we might be joining if anyone in the area is interested...

No comments: