Saturday, June 9, 2012

I'm back!!


Due to popular request (1 person) and numerous upcoming life events, I have decided to start blogging again. I will first update you with the major life events since my last post.
1. Finished my trip in Spain
    - It was amazing in every way. Made great friends, and after Seville (I believe my last post) I spent the final two weekends in Portugal and Morocco. If I did not post this before, Spain won the World Cup when I was there and now I have become a huge soccer fan
2. Junior year- Nothing incredibly eventful. Had some good times, studied hard, played on the tennis team, developed tendonitis in my knees, became Vice- President of Lambda Chi Alpha. Overall a successful year.
3. Summer- first I worked as an IT intern at Fairview Health Services (where my dad worked at the time) and then spent the rest of my summer at the Coe College Wilderness Field Station which was also a lot of fun
4. Senior Year- Began applying to graduate schools, had some fun, went through some drama, thought about graduating at semester and leaving, decided to gut it out, made some new friends, captained the tennis team to a Conference Championship, got into The Ohio State University for a Ph.D in the Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology Department. Oh, and I also graduated college. It was a long year but once mid-April hit gutting it out was definitely the right choice. The last few weeks of college could not have gone any better and I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Next week I move to Columbus Ohio to start my new life. More details to come later, but the biggest thing you should get out of this post is.....I'm back!

No comments: