Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Insane body weight exercises

So earlier in the year I got a book called "Convict Conditioning" and started working out using only body weight exercises. The book taught a progression of body weight exercises based off the push up, pull up, leg raise, squat, bridge, and hand stand push up. I did it for about 2 and a half months and progressed a lot but ultimately I went back to doing some weight lifting and recently I have been swimming in the mornings as well. I came across this insane youtube video of a guy doing 43 (not 44) crazy body weight exercises that I would like to share. For the record I have done 19 of them and think I can do or quickly learn to do 5 others. My only criticism of the video is the missing hand stand push ups or bridges but I have no doubt he would rock those as well.
I think my favorite part of the video is the super fit looking people in the background looking on in awe.

No comments: