Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Arena District


So this week has been a pretty solid week for me. I have been productive in lab, I got a good grade on my exam, watched some Champions League, and tonight I finally went to downtown Columbus (aka the Arena District) for a friend in the programs birthday. I've been to Short North a few times (a younger/hip neighborhood on High Street) and I went to the North Market when my parents were here but this was my first glance at downtown. Obviously Columbus isn't the biggest city in the country but the downtown is fairly big and I've heard lots of good things about the social scene down there. With a few guys in my program we went to Brothers which is a restaurant/bar down there. It seemed like a cool place. The area seemed nice the lofts in the area seemed awesome and it looked like on the weekends it would be a very lively place. Although after this short respite my semester will get very busy again I look forward to checking out the Arena District in the summer.

No comments: