Monday, July 16, 2012

Another update

So I haven't really been up to much the last few days so I have not been blogging. Work has been very very slow since I'm waiting for some stuff that we ordered to come and some cell lines to grow. However, I'm still expected to be there until 8 or so even if I have nothing to do. I know its absurd but I am managing. This Friday after happy hour I ventured to the field outside to play some pick up soccer. I had brought my cleats earlier in the week but hadnt mustered the courage to walk up and ask to play. but, after looking at another long weekend without much to do i went over. I realized about ten minutes in how much i missed competing and playing sports. ive been working out a lot in the RPAC and biking but it doesnt have the same emotional rush. the 2 hours I play went quickly until it got dark and only once I got home did I realize exactly how exhausted I was. Saturday i went with an exchange student to see spiderman at a theater on high street. with a student discount the tickets were cheap. It was a pretty cool theater but was a bit bizarre as well. for instance they serve drinks. Then we played Halo. Sunday I biked and read most of the day and then back to work Monday.

No comments: