Saturday, July 28, 2012

Olympics

The Olympics are always a big event and personally I enjoy watching being able to relate a bit being a college athlete. I hustled home last night to watch the opening ceremony but in the end kind of regretted doing it. I thought the opening act was not that great. It was cool to have the english countryside in a stadium but the workers and the dream sequences were kind of weird and I wasn't a big fan. I also didn't like the Mr. Bean sequence I think "Chariots of Fire" is a great song and played by the London Symphony there was no need to do more. I also thought Paul McCartny sounded poor I'm not sure what was up with his voice. The prossesion of nations is always interesting for me so I enjoyed that part. I also didn't the Queen and James Bond parachutting in was nearly as entertaining as everyone else. I am excited for the games however unfortunately Sam hasn't gotten our password/login for the internet and so I can't stream NBC live or Espn3 for that matter. But I will survive nonetheless.

No comments: