Saturday, July 7, 2012

Trying to beat the heat

Sorry for not posting for a few, but when I have gotten home from work the last few days I have been quite frankly exhausted. We are in the middle of a heat wave here and combined with getting home between 8 and 9 most nights it is wearing me down. It doesn't help that our apartment has been in the mid 80's even at night due to our poor air conditioner. Today (Saturday) is going to be the hottest day so after I am down at work today, I will probably go to the RPAC to work out and then go to a movie once I return home to get out of the apartment. The roommate again went home for the weekend. After today though it is supposed to cool down. Tomorrow is only a high of 93 (yes I am actually excited about that) and next week will be in the high 80's. I will try to post some of the pictures I've been accumulating this weekend.

No comments: