Sunday, July 8, 2012

Apartment Pics

As promised, I am posting pictures of my place. I wanted to wait till we had a kitchen table to make it look like people actually live there.

This the entrance from Riverview Drive. Obviously not that exciting.
This is the pool in the front of the complex. It's fairly nice but is only 3 ft deep throughout. Sometimes after work I like to take a dip and then read on some of the lounge chairs.

View of the buildings from the parking lots. Also my station wagon happened to be in the shot.
A view of the kitchen.

A view of the courtyard from my door.

Our living room. Completely with a Mr. Coffee end table and Floor Lamp coffee table. Also notice the fan (our air conditioning is poor).

Our bathroom. I really don't know why I included this.

These aren't in a great order but thats the kitchen table by the kitchen.

A view of part of my room from my bed. The closet is huge. Also note the fan pointed directly at my bed.
View from the doorway. The dresser to the right is awful (Walmart) but the bed is super comfortable. There are more posters on order.


The other view from my bed of my desk area.

So......yeah. There it is, my apartment. I haven't invested a ton of money for stuff so it looks pretty bare but it's comfortable, in a decent location, and most of all is more than affordable.

3 comments:

Ankit said...

It looks pretty good, I have the Lambda Chi Pictures posted on my wall too.. Plus, I think you need couple more Barca pictures. :)

Unknown said...

JR this looks almost identical to my apartment, including the 32 fans due to air conditioning. Where are you at now?

Unknown said...

Columbus Ohio. And I ordered more posters but no more Barca ones Ankit haha.